SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA
This is what was in my hair line on my forehead. It was probably comparable in size to the one in the picture. The doctor sliced it off this morning and then scooped it out a little bit and told me I would more than likely be back next week to get it scooped out a lot more to be sure and remove all the cancerous cells so that it doesn't spread. If I had not got this spot treated it would have killed/ eaten the flesh aound it. GROSS! I will also have to start wearing 30 SPF sunscreen all the time now. boo-hoo! bye-bye sun kissed skin. I love to have a good tan and now I'm going to have to join the "Whitest White Girl Club".
more than half gone. . .
14 years ago
1 comments:
On behalf of the Whitest White Girl Club, I welcome you!
Post a Comment